Pitchers & Catchers Report to Ft. Myers

Friday, October 24, 2008

I Need Your Vote Again

My dear readers, I need your help. I have been nominated for "Best Sports Blog" in the Bloggers Choice Awards for 2009. It's a great honor, and I really hope I win.

If you'd like to support The Omnipotent Q and The Mighty Quinn Media Machine, just go over to the Blogger Choice Awards site by following this link. That should put you on the "Best Sports Blog" site, and there you can find my blog (which is listed as "Quinnmedia.Blogspot.com") on one of the first three pages of that section. Then all you have to do is click the "vote" icon, and you will have done your civic duty as an American. (If you aren't an American you can still vote too!) I also believe you have to sign up to vote, but that is actually quick and easy to do.

I'm really honored my site has been chosen to be nominated, and I hope I can live up to your trust. Right now, I am up against those fine fellas at Surviving Grady, who are currently in the lead. I don't know the voting concludes, but I believe it will go on into 2009.

So let's get out there and get voting!

4 comments:

Suldog said...

Tried, Q, but the logo only brings me to a picture of the logo. Broken link?

The Omnipotent Q said...

Click the word "link", Suldog, and that will take you to the site...

Steel36 said...

cool a vote I really care about!!

You know, Q, if this were Chicago dead people would be voting....

The Omnipotent Q said...

Chicago, where they vote early and often!

Thanks for your support, Steel...